WHO We are
As a manufacturing company in the Mining industry, we know that our work can seem ambiguous. We’re used to being different. But just so we’re clear—our company is really about caring for people—both our customers and our employees. We try to extend our belief in serving with excellence, humility, integrity, and caring, through our commitment to continuous improvement, growth and development, and how we conduct our business. That means we stand behind our product, our leaders, and our work. We create an environment where questions are encouraged, mistakes are opportunities, and YOU come first.
So, What is Screen Media?
Polydeck is the premier brand in the screening industry providing injection-molded modular synthetic screen media. Our screen media is used in the mining (copper, gold), aggregate and energy industries. Simply put, we help turn big rocks into little rocks and in some cases, we help extract valuable materials from these rocks.
Why We Care
What is a Caring Culture?
We care for our team members and customers in a way that honors God. We are a company grounded in Christian values, and that just means we want to steward what we have been given and extend what we can to those around us. That could look like providing you an opportunity to gain more education, helping you financially when you need it, donating both time and money to those who are less fortunate, or having events to facilitate fun and relationship building.
What’s Different About Polydeck?
We genuinely care. We’re not perfect at it, but we truly believe that we do it best together. We are driven to continually impact our world and our communities. And we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
At Polydeck, you come first and we want you to be the best version of yourself. Here, you will create something different while growing into who you can be. Here, we will strive for excellence together.
Be a part of a distinctively collaborative culture bent on social responsibility, where inclusivity is at the forefront of how we grow together strong.
Polydeck is an equal opportunity employer.
We Believe in Caring for our Polydeck Family
Polydeck offers financial, educational, wellness, and other benefits. Caring is part of our culture, and it starts with our team members, our greatest strength.
Physical & Emotional Well-Being
- Medical; Dental; Vision; FLEX Spending Account; Prescription Coverage
- On-Site Gym Access
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Healthy Snacks in Canteens
- Paid Counseling
- Access to Corporate Chaplain
- Spiritual Enrichment Opportunities
- On-Site Chapel
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays (Including Your Birthday)
- No Work on Sundays
- Maternity & Paternity Leaves
We consider it a privilege to care for those in need, starting with our employees. We understand that sometimes that looks like education and awareness, and sometimes it looks like actual financial assistance. We provide both as a holistic approach to your financial success.
- 401K with Company Match; Profit Sharing; Life Insurance; Short-Term Disability (STD); Long-Term Disability (LTD); Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Financial Peace University
- Home Repair Fund; Car Repair Fund;
Emergency Loan (No Interest); Benevolent Fund;
TEAM MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- Paid Uniforms
- Safety Boots & Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance
TEAM MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM
- New Employee Referral Bonuses
Growth & Development
A big way we care for you is to help you grow personally and professionally by providing you with the right tools and one-on-one coaching. We equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you become the best version of yourself.
- Onboarding & Orientation Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Personal Development Coaching
- Professional Development Training
- Child/Grandchild Scholarship Program
- Paid Internships
- Free Online Career Development & Career Path Tools
(For Employee & Family)
Family & Community Care
We acknowledge that we have been blessed and given a responsibility to steward what we have. We act generously towards employees and their families, our partners and customers, and our neighborhood and communities to share our success to build a better tomorrow.
EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY
- Company Family Celebrations: Company Sponsored Annual Carowinds Fun Day; Easter Egg Hunt; Christmas Celebration; Other Cultural Celebrations
- Recognition and Appreciation Celebrations: Birthdays & Anniversaries (Work & Wedding);
- Holiday Celebrations: Company-Wide Thanksgiving Lunch; Company-Wide Christmas Lunch
- Intentional Service/Volunteer Opportunities
- Local, National, & International Global Mission Trips
(For Employee & Family); Genesis Program Empowering Nicaragua Business & Education Development; Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- Local, National, & International Global Mission Trips
- Company Matching Funds Towards Employee Giving
- Child Sponsorship; Orphanage Feeding Programs; United Way
How We Care
We provide market-leading wages: We rank in the top 75th percentile of reported values compared to local industries.
We Commit to Your Safety
We care for your future by making safety a priority. Going home each day to your family injury-free is our ultimate objective and we champion that by empowering each person to prioritize their personal and team safety with best practices set, enforced, and incentivized by the company.
Work-life harmony: We value your time by striving for work-life harmony (the ability to pursue your personal and professional goals) including no work on Sundays.
*Overtime may be required as depicted by business need.
Together Strong is a mantra that illustrates our belief that providing high-quality products and caring for people are the bedrock of our success. We are one team committed to one goal. Our unified commitment to continuous improvement and innovation to solve our customer’s greatest challenges is what allows us to grow and succeed in a dynamic industry. Together, we’re stronger.
This is especially true within the Polydeck family. We all work together as a team, support each other as coworkers, and count on the fact that everyone knows how important the goal is: To achieve profitable growth so that we can help those in need in a way that honors God.
Charities Impacted by
Hours in Team Member
"One thing that stands out to me about working at Polydeck is the number of people who want to set me up for success and growth. As a company, Polydeck offers several opportunities for my personal development, including coaching, educational opportunities, and even avenues for spiritual growth."
- Demi Agresta, Marketing, Employee since 2021
“It’s a great company to work for! I started out as an HR manager in my home country, Chile. Polydeck believed in me, saw my potential, and gave me the opportunity to work for the Employee Care department here in the US. I’m grateful for the opportunity to serve our employees and make their lives better by growing them to become the best version of themselves.”
- Daniela Mendoza, Employee Care, Employee since 2015
“Polydeck is a good company, it has good people, and it treats its employees well. The job is easy, the benefits are good, and they try to help make employees’ lives better. When I’ve had house projects or when I’ve needed help with repairs, Polydeck has worked with me and helped me because of its Caring culture. ”
- Sang Sivilay, Tool Room, Employee since 1999